Thursday, July 21, 2011

Steampunk Princess in Victorian London

I must say, I am in love with the new update of Kirsten's Viewer.  I didn't touch these in Photoshop at all, except to add the bars at the top and bottom.  That never happens, on account of that I am a photoshop whor... I mean.. enthusiast!


I visited Legacies, a dark roleplay sim set in London,1891.  It's very well organized, and a gorgeous sim.  Everyone I encountered was very friendly and welcoming.  Along with text roleplay, Legacies also uses the LaRPS combat system.  Normally, I wouldn't be looking for an rp sim with combat, but there are so many people to help you learn that I may very well check it out. 


Isn't this dress amazing?  It's from Rotten Toe's Victorian Decay collection.  I'm only showing the dress, but it also includes the following: shape, shoes, skin, stockings, and a neck piece.  It even has three different versions of the skirt.


The Steampunk Doll Key featured was made from scratch by yours truly, and sold at ++ Randomocity ++.  It comes in both scripted and unscripted versions so you can have it spin if you'd like.. but also save on scripts when necessary.  The tattoo is part of my Steampunk collection and is sold in a pack that includes sixteen versions of the tattoo.  Not bad, eh? Did I mention that I drew those wings myself? Bitchin'.

This great hair is Serena from >TRUTH<. One huge plus about their hair is that it is fully modifiable.  It was very easy for me to remove sections of the hair to show off the Steampunk tattoo underneath.  Prim gears (not pictured) are also available in my stores, both on-line and on the marketplace.

Also included:

Parasol and AO: Anamations

Eyes: CHAI Eyes +Allure+ [GEMINI 1] small pupil - L.Fauna

Stockings: *Sheer* Stockings 26: Torn Semi-Opaque Black - *Sheer*

Boots: *GF* Short Lace-Up Boots - *G Field*

Gloves: ++ Randomocity ++ Boxing Tape - Black - Bloody - ++ Randomocity ++

Necklace: :Little Pricks: Your Love Is My Drug Necklace[Chest] - Little Pricks

No comments:

Post a Comment