Friday, July 29, 2011

New Releases - Torn and Trashed Tank Tops - Low Rise Pants


I can't even tell you how much fun I've had making the clothes for these outfits.  I'm going to start role playing again, and I've been digging out some of my own old creations, and more excitingly, I've been able to find some of the items that inspired me in the first place.  And, check out this shoes. Just look at them. Aren't they gorgeous?



Gloves: ++ Randomocity ++ Boxing Tape - White - Bloody - ++ Randomocity ++

Tattoo: ++ Randomocity ++ Steampunk Gears - Tattoo Gears ++ Randomocity ++


Pants: ++ Randomocity ++ Low Rise Black Pants Torn ++ Randomocity ++

Tank: ++ Randomocity ++ Women's Tank - Torn and Trashed ++ Randomocity ++ (White and Black Shown)

Eyes: CHAI Eyes +Allure+ [GEMINI 1] small pupil - L.Fauna

Hair:  Truth - Sylvia Streaked Night (Edited) >TRUTH<

Necklace: :Little Pricks: Your Love Is My Drug Necklace[Chest] - Little Pricks

Gun: *BREACH* USP

Boots: Dr. H Boots - Blue Hoorenbeek

Claws: *Cobrahive* Evil Hand Cobrahive

Mouth: **Pocket Mirrors** Queen of Hearts Card ** Pocket Mirrors**

Belt and Armband: Hunted in Black - Set Twisted and Spoiled 

No comments:

Post a Comment