Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome to Randomocity!


Welcome to the Randomocity blog!  I've been wanting to start one of these forever, and have finally made myself sit down and do it.  This is my -throw every special photoshop effect you know into one picture- picture.  Hopefully I'll learn a little technique before long. 

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to highlight old favorites and new releases from content creators across the grid, feature role play sims, and -of course- throw in some Randomocity product placement as well.

I hope you enjoy it! 

Dress: ++ Randomocity ++ Apocalypse Dress - Red Bloody Torn (Bailey Serenity)

Hair: >TRUTH< Emily Streaked - burgundy (Truth Hawkes)

Face Tattoo: ++ Randomocity ++ Bloody Face (Bailey Serenity)

Body Tattoo: ++ Randomocity ++ Arcane Magic Rune Tattoo (Bailey Serenity)

Torso/Arm Blood: ++ Randomocity ++ Wounds Tattoo Less Bloody (Bailey Serenity)

Gloves:  ++ Randomocity ++ Bloody Knuckles (Bailey Serenity)

Leg Blood: ++ Randomocity ++ Blood - Bloody Legs (Bailey Serenity)

Stockings: .:LeeL:. black stockings ALL (Leeloo Graves)

Bracelets: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelet :: ENIGMA :: (Lolly Carlberg)

Weapon: *BREACH* USP (Eata Kitty)

Boots: Hoorenbeek [ h ] Dr. H High Top - Woman - Black (Ansor Hoorenbeek)

Until I figure out how to add the slinks... I'm going to make sure to give you the store name and the owner.  That way, they're easy to look up!

If you have any suggestions, or questions, just let me know.

<3,

Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment